2009 - Expanding production base
During the year “REŠETILOVS UN CO” produces 84 WWTPs – 48 of them for municipal wastewater treatment and 36 – for oil-contaminated wastewater treatment.
Serial No. 1000 assigned to one of the produced WWTPs.
Since the company foundation in total 999 WWTPs are produced.
Important and large-scale projects:
Municipal wastewater treatment stations with capacity of 1920 and 2160 m3/day produced for 2 projects implementation in Russia and WWTP’s 1st phase equipment with capacity of 2000 m3/day - for project in Romania.
Innovative and cost-effective solutions:
- Considering difficult economical situation almost on all markets, “REŠETILOVS UN CO” develops special individual solutions for many projects.
- The company introduces the special discounts system for the orders.
- The company develops a series of small capacity municipal WWTPs (9÷65 m3/day) for different biological treatment processes with septic tank application.
- The company develops a series of municipal WWTPs with primary treatment technology “3” for 120÷480 m3/day capacity projects with block of in ground reservoirs application.
- The company develops a series of municipal WWTPs with a new type of primary treatment technology “7” for 540÷9600 m3/day capacity projects with block of in ground reservoirs application.
- The company develops a series of municipal WWTPs for 1250÷40000 m3/day capacity projects with process equipment installation in ferroconcrete basins.
- Robotized line of Reis Robotics (Germany) for automatic welding installed in June 2009.
Active construction works of annex production building.
Administrative building facade renovation completed.
For the first-time “REŠETILOVS UN CO” participates in the international specialized exhibitions:
1. «Waste Tech–2009», Moscow, Russia
2. «ECOS 2009», Sochi, Russia
“REŠETILOVS UN CO” welding process engineer visited the international welding and severing exhibition “SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN 2009”, Essen, Germany.
Training of Partners:
During the year 2009 the company certifies 12 specialists with relation to the Process, Commissioning works, Mounting, commissioning and equipment operation.
During the year 18 delegations from 6 countries paid a visit to “REŠETILOVS UN CO”.